Psychology asks the key questions about human behaviour. It delves deeply into the workings of the mind and brain, allowing us to understand why we behave in certain ways. Our selection of courses focus on fundamental topics in psychology, giving you both a strong understanding of theoretical concepts, along with the practical skills to succeed.
As an undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to study psychology alone or alongside a complementary subject of your choice, through one of our joint honours programmes. Our postgraduate offering delivers a focus on specialist career paths within the field of psychology including health psychology and cognitive neuroscience.
Study Psychology and learn more about the wonders of the human mind; explore the dynamic breadth of human thought, feeling and behaviour; challenge existing stereotypes with psychological research; and gain a thorough understanding of how psychology can improve lives, mental wellbeing, and beyond.
- Foundation Programme in Science: Health Science
- Psychology BSc
- Psychology and Business BSc
- Psychology and Marketing BSc
- Psychology and Sociology BSc
- Clinical Neurophysiology Practice MSc
- Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience MSc
- Health Psychology MSc (on-campus)
- Health Psychology MSc (Online)
- PhD opportunities