Aston University is one of the leading career-focused universities in the UK, dedicated to providing real-world experience to all of our students.
Located in the centre of Birmingham, the UK's second-largest city, Aston is a welcoming home for career-minded students. Aston's graduates are amongst the highest-paid five years after graduation (LEO, 2020), and we are proud to be the Guardian University of the Year 2020 and the Times Higher Education Outstanding Entrepreneurial University (2020).
We offer extensive support for our international students, including help with gaining work experience, free English language support, and a range of scholarships that help talented students to achieve their full potential as they experience the UK’s second city.
- Why Aston?
- We are University of the Year (Guardian, 2020)
- Top 25 in the UK overall (Guardian University Guide, 2022)
- Outstanding Entrepreneurial University (Times Higher Education Awards, 2020)
- Top 100 in the world for business and management studies (QS World Subject Rankings, 2021)
- 1st in the UK for ‘Value Added’ (Guardian University Guide, 2020)
- Best University Careers/Employability Service in the UK (National Undergraduate Employability Awards, 2020)
Find the right course for you at Aston using our Course Finder
- International Scholarships
We're investing over £1 million in scholarships for international students to help you achieve your career ambitions here at Aston University.
- Your Country or Region
- Find out who to contact for help with your application, entry requirements for your country or region, and available scholarships.
- How to Apply
Interested in applying? Here's your step-by-step guide to applying to Aston University.