You will need to complete online enrolment before arriving at the University. We’ll contact you by email with a University username and password, and instructions about how to do this.
You will also need to arrange an appointment to come onto campus so we can check your information in person.
If you are studying at a distance, we will contact you to confirm when your enrolment is complete.
Documents required for enrolment:
- UK Students
- Passport (To upload online in pre-enrolment)
- If you do not have a passport we will also accept a Driving Licence as long as you also provide your full Birth Certificate
- If your current domicile is in the UK, your Student ID card (UniCARD) will be posted to you before Freshers’ Week / Welcome Week. If you are currently not in the UK you will be be able to collect your Student ID when you arrive on campus.
- Original qualification documents. Copies will not be accepted. We may ask you to bring these documents to a face to face appointment on campus, so please make sure you have them with you if you are moving to Birmingham.
- If you have taken your A level/BTEC qualifications you do not need to bring the certificates as they are verified by UCAS.
- International students, including EU Students
- Passport (to be uploaded online in pre-enrolment)
- Visa Check - if you have arranged for your BRP card to be sent to the University, we will contact you with details on how to book an appointment to collect this. If you have asked for your BRP to be sent to a different location, please make sure you collect this before attending your enrolment appointment, and bring it with you
- If you are from the EU and do not have a BRP, then you will also need to provide us with your share code so we can verify your right to study in the UK
- Original qualification documents. Copies will not be accepted
- You will also be able to collect your Student ID when you collect your BRP.