First Year Guaranteed Accommodation
Applicants are guaranteed accommodation as a first year undergraduate at Aston if they fulfil these criteria:
- They apply to Aston University as a full time student for the full academic year
- Aston University is their Firm Choice via their UCAS application
- They hold a Conditional Offer of a place on an Academic programme and have applied for campus accommodation through the online portal by the 31st July, 2023.
When you apply for your 2023/24 first year accommodation at Aston, you have the choice of either a room in a 5 bed or 7 bed flat. These flats are split between different buildings, each with similar facilities and proximity to Aston's main building and other campus facilities. You can see the different buildings by clicking on links below.
Whilst we try to accommodate everyone's choice, the allocations team cannot guarantee that you will get the building you prefer though, due to limited availability.
- Students who require campus accommodation for supported medical / disability reasons and students who will be 17 at enrolment into the University will be prioritised over any other applicants.
- We endeavour to accommodate all applicants’ preferences, however, on occasions we may be unable to fulfil them due to lack of availability of appropriate accommodation. Although we try to meet requests for mixed sex or single sex accommodation, it is not always possible for us to do so.
- We allocate against a set campus room plan which outlines which buildings are allocated to new first year undergraduate students, undergraduate returning students and postgraduate students, taking into consideration each of their requirements. Specific location requests are therefore subject to our campus room plan.
- Application Open - Early 2023
- Allocation details sent to unconditional offer holders from May 2023
- Guaranteed accommodation application deadline - Monday 31st July, 2023
- A-Level Results Day - Thursday 17th August, 2023
See below each building's facilities and room prices
Please note, Mary Sturge, Harriet Martineau and Lakeside are not currently available as part of the first year allocation.