The following apprenticeship programmes will be available under this standard:
- Executive Leadership and Management
- Executive Leadership and Management in Healthcare Engineering
- Leadership and Management
- Supply Chain Leadership and Management
The qualifications apprentices will receive upon completion are*:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Apprenticeship Certificate
- Professional Qualification
This will be a 24 month programme, and applications will open this summer for a first cohort starting in October 2021.
*There will also be an option to apply onto a top-up programme to gain an MBA or MSc level qualification as well, at an additional cost that is not funded by the apprenticeship levy. Apprentices will be eligible for the top-up programme up to five years after graduation and a special rate of £4,000 will be applied to the first academic year of Top-Up Programmes. This rate will be subject to review in 2022 and for future intakes. This can be funded either by the apprentice, their employer, or co-funded by both. We will update this page with more information in due course.