Skip to main content
- Carry your membership card whenever using the gym. You will not be able to access the gym without your membership card.
- Use the lockers in the changing rooms to store your bags and do not bring them into the gym.
- Wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times.
- During busy periods make sure you share the equipment between sets.
- Lower the weight stacks gently and under control. By letting them drop you are cheating yourself and causing damage to the weights.
- Replace any free weights discs or dumbbells immediately after use. It’s dangerous to leave them lying around the room.
- Chalk is not allowed to be used in the gym.
- Help us to keep the facility in good condition by reporting any faults immediately to staff on duty or to reception.
- We recommend you bring a towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. It’s more hygienic for others using equipment.
Thanks for cooperating. If you need any further help or guidance, please feel free to speak to one of our gym instructors on duty.