A-GamE (Aston Games in Education) was launched in November 2018 to share best practice in the use of games, experiments and simulations in teaching.
We run regular seminars with internal and external speakers showcasing gamification adoption, design and research.
Across the College of Business and Social Sciences games are used in a wide range of disciplines including:
- Economics, Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Law School
- Operations and Information Management
- Politics and International Relations
Examples of games, experiments and simulations used in our teaching include:
- Bissim, Learning Dynamics and Edumundo - business simulations
- Classex and Economic-games.com - interactive online economics games
- EuroSim - negotiation skills
- Lego - brickfilm animations of legal issues
- Rail disruption - to inspire, motivate and empower Chiltern Railways staff to provide exceptional service to customers.
For more information on the Centre contact: firstname.lastname@example.org