Help to Grow: Management
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by Aston and other world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The programme will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
The programme will be delivered by leading small business and enterprise experts from Aston University, with the support of leading figures from industry and experienced entrepreneurs.
The programme is being delivered nationally by participating business schools have accredited by the Small Business Charter, an award which recognises the high quality, tailored guidance they provide to support small businesses and their local economy.
The consortium brings a huge amount of expertise and experience to support you and your business.
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- No be a charity
To Join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc
- Commit to completing all sessions
The first programme cohorts will begin in June 2021. You can register your interest now to be among the first to hear this programme.
The programme is 90% funded by the Government. The fee payable by participants is £750.
If you have any questions about this programme please e-mail: email@example.com
- Data privacy
The information that you supply on this form will be held and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR and subsequent legislation.
Information will be used by Aston Business School (as Data Controller) to make contact regarding this event only to confirm details of the event, let you know of any changes and to request feedback following the event. We will also share your details with our partner Chartered Association of Business Schools in order to deliver the programme.
Our Privacy statements can be found on the links below.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org