Build a community of likeminded business leaders while focusing on improving your resilience and potential for growth.
Help to Grow: Management is a government-funded* 12 week leadership course delivered by Aston University, a world-class international Business School.
The course offers:
- In-depth leadership training provided by business experts both online and face-to-face sessions designed to allow you to complete the course alongside running your business.The course covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams, and digital adoption, as well as financial management and responsible business practices.
- Support to build resilience and develop a targeted Growth Action Plan for your business
- Networking with other ambitious business leaders
- 1:1 mentoring
- The course is 90% funded by the government*.
- Businesses pay just £750 per participant.
- Eligibility criteria applies.
- Programme Eligibility:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- Be from any industry sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc.
- If your business employs between 10 and 249 people, you can send up to two participants on the course.
- Previous participants on the Small Business Leadership Programme can also join the course.
- Next Cohort:
The next cohort starts January 2024.
You can download the full schedule below:
Hear from our past participants:
Build a network of like-minded business leaders:
One of the benefits of completing the Help to Grow Management course at Aston University is the opportunity to build a network of like-minded business leaders. When you complete the course, you gain access to a national alumni network.
This will offer the opportunity to attend exclusive events, continue to network with your peers, experts and prominent business leaders, access new, exclusive learning material and continue to develop your growth action plan. Below is a video from one of our Help to Grow alumni events hosted by Aston Business School.
For more information contact the Aston Centre for Growth team or call us on 0121 204 3225.
- Data privacy
The information that you supply on this form will be held and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR and subsequent legislation.
Information will be used by Aston Business School (as Data Controller) to make contact regarding this event only to confirm details of the event, let you know of any changes and to request feedback following the event. We will also share your details with our partner Chartered Association of Business Schools in order to deliver the programme.
Our Privacy statements can be found on the links below.
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org