Help to Grow: Management
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by Aston and other word-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Help to Grow: Management is built around a practical curriculum that features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The programme covers key areas of leadership, including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
Help to Grow:
Management is delivered by accomplished small business and enterprise experts from Aston University, with the support of leading industry figures and experienced entrepreneurs. The programme is provided nationally by participating business schools that have been accredited by the Small Business Charter, an award that recognises the high quality, tailored guidance they provide to support small business and their local economy.
The consortium brings a huge amount of expertise and experience to support you and your business.
Register to do Help to Grow: Management with Aston Business School
- Data privacy
The information that you supply on this form will be held and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR and subsequent legislation.
Information will be used by Aston Business School (as Data Controller) to make contact regarding this event only to confirm details of the event, let you know of any changes and to request feedback following the event. We will also share your details with our partner Chartered Association of Business Schools in order to deliver the programme.
Our Privacy statements can be found on the links below.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com