Help to Grow: Management
Overview of the course:
The Help to Grow: Management programme is a 12-week programme that costs just £750 and is 90% subsidised by the government.
Delivered in collaboration with industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs, Help To Grow: Management includes 12 weeks of in depth training, 1:1 business mentoring to help apply your learnings, and the opportunity to grow your business, fast.
You can take part around your existing work commitments and access learning through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions.
Aimed at senior leaders in small and medium businesses, the course covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams, and digital adoption, as well as financial management and responsible business practices. You will hear from inspirational business leaders and learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network.
By the end of the course, you will be able to take away a tailor-made plan and have the confidence in how to grow your business.
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- Be from any industry sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc.
- If your business employs between 10 and 249 people, you can send up to two participants on the course.
- Previous participants on the Small Business Leadership Programme can also join the course.
To register for the course click here.
For more information contact the Aston Centre for Growth team via firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0121 204 3225.
- Data privacy
The information that you supply on this form will be held and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR and subsequent legislation.
Information will be used by Aston Business School (as Data Controller) to make contact regarding this event only to confirm details of the event, let you know of any changes and to request feedback following the event. We will also share your details with our partner Chartered Association of Business Schools in order to deliver the programme.
Our Privacy statements can be found on the links below.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com