- The Practical Insights Masterclass Series is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- It will cover a range of topics including marketing, procurement, sustainability and intellectual property
- Five of the events will be held in-person at Aston University from 21 March.
A new six-part masterclass series aimed at helping small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to expand is being launched by Aston Centre for Growth.
The Centre for Growth is part of the globally recognised Aston Business School and provides practical business support for entrepreneurs, SMEs, business leaders and students.
The Practical Insights Masterclass Series, which will be delivered by Aston Programme for Small Business Growth, is designed to equip business leaders with proven strategies to overcome business growth challenges and give them the tools they need to build a successful enterprise.
The in-person masterclasses will provide an opportunity to learn from real-world case studies, gain practical insights from experienced entrepreneurs and engage in hands-on exercises that will help attendees apply what they have learnt to their own businesses.
The workshops will take place on the University campus:
- Tuesday 21 March: High-Performance Marketing on a Budget (1000-1300 hrs)
- Tuesday 28 March: Bidding for Growth: An Introduction to Public Sector Procurement (1000-1300 hrs)
- Thursday 20 April: Understanding the Importance of Sustainability Reporting (1000-1300 hrs)
- Tuesday 27 April: Business Growth through Community Engagement (1300-1500 hrs)
- Thursday 4 May: Unlocking the potential of your Intellectual Property (1300-1600 hrs)
- Wednesday 10 May: Lunch and Learn: Going International! Growing Your Export Sales (Online Session) (1300-1500).
Kate Angel, head of business support operations at Aston Centre for Growth, said:
“The Aston Centre for Growth is pleased to announce that the tickets for Practical Insights Masterclasses are live!
“There is an expert line up of keynote speakers and facilitators. All events have been designed to provide insights into current and disruptive trends that are important to SME leaders now.
“During the workshops we will share practical learning tools and provide you with the opportunity to apply these to your business. The events will also help you connect with and build a community of like-minded ambitious business leaders.”
Kavita Jeerh, programme manager at Aston Centre for Growth, said:
"I am proud to announce we will be delivering masterclasses for business leaders.
“I would like to invite you to join us at the Practical Insights Masterclass Series at Aston University, where you'll gain invaluable insights from industry experts and learn practical strategies to accelerate your business growth.
“Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your future and take your business to new heights.”
You can sign up here.
- Notes to Editors
About Aston University
Founded in 1895 and a university since 1966, Aston is a long established university led by its three main beneficiary groups – students, business and the professions, and the West Midlands region and wider society. Located in Birmingham at the heart of a vibrant city, the campus houses all the University’s academic, social and accommodation facilities for our students. Professor Aleks Subic is the Vice-Chancellor & Chief Executive.
Aston University is ranked 22nd in the UK in the Guardian University Guide, based on measures including entry standards, student satisfaction, research quality and graduate prospects. The Aston Business School MBA programme was ranked in the top 100 in the world in the Economist MBA 2021 ranking.
For media inquiries in relation to this release, contact Sam Cook, Press and Communications Manager, on (+44)7446 910063 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be first to get the latest news, research and expert comment from Aston
by following us on Twitter
Need an expert for your story? Browse our expert directory