Complete your acceptance by following these 3 simple steps
Step 1 - Fill out your acceptance
Fill out the form below to accept your place.
Step 2 - Make your payment
Make your payment or provide evidence of PG loan or sponsorship.
Step 3 - Welcome!
You will receive a confirmation of your acceptance and a receipt.
- Make your payment
If you would like to make a payment by bank transfer, please refer to our payment methods page.
For details of your deposit amount, please see your offer letter.
Please ensure that you forward a copy of your deposit receipt to us if you are paying online.
Receipt of payment
Please forward your receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not attached it to your offer reply form.
- Sponsored students
You are a sponsored student if all or part of your tuition or accommodation fees will be paid by an external organisation (not a family member). This may be an employer, a government/embassy or scholarship funding organisation. Aston University will send an invoice directly to your sponsor.
What to do if you are a sponsored student
Once you have accepted a place at Aston, let us know as soon as possible that you are a sponsored student. Ask your Sponsor to write a letter on their company headed paper or an official purchase order, which clearly states the following:
- Your full name.
- Full details of where the invoice should be sent, including Sponsor contact name, details, address and e-mail address.
- Any reference or name that needs to be quoted on the invoice.
- What fees are to be paid by the sponsor (tuition, accommodation or both).
- Amount of money the Sponsor is contributing to tuition or accommodation costs (the value in GBP or percentage of the fees).
- How long the sponsorship will last. For example, whether you are being sponsored for one academic year only or for every year of your course. If this changes, your Sponsor will need to send us another letter. For example, if you are being sponsored for one academic year only, but your sponsor later decides to sponsor you for every year of your course.
If you tell us you are a sponsored student, but we don't receive a letter from your Sponsor you will be charged.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject a sponsor letter and if your sponsor does not pay, you will be personally responsible for payment of the debt.
Please send your sponsorship letter to email@example.com.
Please note: Tuition fee instalment plans are not applicable to sponsored students. Sponsors are required to make full payment within 30 days of the invoice date.
Check your vaccinations
If you are intending to live in any local student accommodation you will be living in close proximity to a number of other students, so it is a good time to check that your vaccinations such as MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) are up to date, If you are unsure, please check with your GP.