International students can study a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at Aston University through ONCAMPUS Aston, our International Pathway Centre.
We welcome international students to study our pathway programmes across a range of subject areas including business, finance, engineering, the health professions and law.
International Pathway Programmes:
- International Year One
- Why study at Aston University?
- We are University of the Year (Guardian, 2020)
- Top 25 in the UK overall (Guardian University Guide, 2022).
- Outstanding Entrepreneurial University (Times Higher Education Awards, 2020).
- Best University Placement Service in the UK (National Undergraduate Employability Awards, 2022).
- Top 100 in the world for business and management (QS World Subject Rankings, 2021).
- Aston Business School is one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold triple accreditation.
- We're committed to sustainability. Aston University was named one of the ‘greenest’ universities in the UK with a top 20 ranking in the People and Planet University Green League (2021).
- Pathway Programme Benefits
- Guaranteed progression, subject to qualifications, performance and progression pathway
- Full university experience that prepares you academically and culturally for your degree, and for life in the UK
- English language support
- Develop your academic research and writing skills
- An introduction to your chosen subject area
- Enter with a lower English Language (IELTS) score and develop your English while studying
Your questions answered
- How can I apply to study at ONCAMPUS Aston?
You can apply through the ONCAMPUS Aston webpage.
- Can I still apply for the Aston University international foundation courses?
The Aston University international foundation courses are now closed.
You can still study an international foundation course at Aston University through ONCAMPUS Aston, our International Pathway Centre.
- Is progression to an Aston University degree guaranteed?
If you successfully complete the ONCAMPUS Aston programme and achieve the required grades for progression, you will be guaranteed a place on your chosen Aston University degree. For a list of course and progression requirements, please check the ONCAMPUS course finder.
- Will I be able to use the University labs and other facilities, or will everything be separate?
You will be studying on Aston University's campus and have full access to all of the University services and facilities, such as lab equipment, library, IT, Students' Union as well as other student services.
- Where is the ONCAMPUS Aston Centre located?
The ONCAMPUS Aston Centre is situated in the main building of Aston University's campus.
- How far is the Aston University campus from the centre of Birmingham?
The Aston University campus is located in the city centre of Birmingham, all you need to do is cross the road from the campus.