From molecules, through cells to living organisms, biology is at the basis of our existence. Through biosciences we grasp the detailed workings of the human body in health and disease, understand environments and ecosystems and discover advances to new therapeutics.
Whether you desire to work in research, as a healthcare professional, in industry or continue with further study, our bioscience courses will give you the foundation and expertise needed to advance in this area. You will receive thorough grounding in scientific knowledge with our research-led teaching, access to specialised facilities also used by our team of leading researchers, and opportunities for hands-on learning with placement and research project opportunities.
Expand your career prospects, make a difference to your community and specialise in one of the most exciting areas of modern science.
- Foundation Programme in Science: Biosciences and Pharmacy
- Biochemistry BSc
- Biological Sciences BSc
- Biomedical Science BSc
- Medical Bioscience (Singapore) BSc
Continuing Professional Development
- Biomedical Sciences top-up modules
- Applied Molecular Biology - Standalone module
- Cell Biology - Standalone module
- Cellular Pathology - Standalone module
- Clinical Microbiology - Standalone module
- Haematology and Transfusion Science - Standalone module
- Human Physiology - Standalone module
- Immunology - Standalone module
- Medical Biochemistry - Standalone module
- Microbiology and Genetics