Whether you’re an undergraduate looking towards a career in the highly rewarding field of audiology, or a healthcare professional who wants to further develop and hone your craft, we have a course for you.
Skills and knowledge in audiology and the wider healthcare field, including the specialist area of neurophysiology, are in high demand in both the NHS and private sector. At Aston, we provide you with hands-on education, specialist dedicated facilities, and a supportive environment guided by a diverse team of staff. All designed to enable you to go on and transform the lives of patients by providing them with the care and understanding they need.
Many of our programmes are regulated and accredited by the major regulatory bodies, and we are one of only two UK universities selected by the NHS to run the Scientist Training Programme (STP) in Healthcare Science.
- Foundation Degree in Hearing Aid Audiology
- Foundation Programme in Science: Health Science
- Healthcare Science (Audiology) BSc
- Healthcare Science (Audiology) BSc Direct entry to Final Year
- Healthcare Science Practitioner: Audiology Degree Apprenticeship
- Advanced Hearing Therapy Practice MSc
- Professional Doctorate - Doctor of Hearing Therapy
- Clinical Neurophysiology Practice MSc
- Neurophysiology PgCert
- Clinical Science (Neurosensory Sciences) MSc
Short Courses and Continuing Professional Development
- Hearing Therapy - Standalone module
- Nerve Conduction and Evoked Potentials - Standalone module
- Tinnitus Management - Standalone module
- Vestibular Rehabilitation- Standalone module
- EEG in Practice
- Adult Assessment and Rehabilitation - Standalone module