Studying pharmacy can offer you a diverse and rewarding career. Our range of programmes are designed to enable you to work as a pharmacist in the community, providing clinical advice and a range of frontline healthcare services, or to work alongside general practitioners and other healthcare professionals within a primary care setting. Alternatively, you may choose to be part of a team of healthcare professionals overseeing the prescribing and administration of complex and specialised medicines in hospitals, or conducting innovative research in the pursuit of new or improved medicinal treatments.
Our portfolio of courses offer routes into pharmacy and continued professional development with programmes accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), and College of Mental Health Pharmacy (CMHP), as well as a range of specialised postgraduate degrees.
We equip our graduates with the key skills, knowledge and capabilities needed to succeed in whichever area of this exciting and rewarding field you choose.
View our portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate, and continuing professional development courses.
- Drug Delivery MSc
- Pharmaceutical Sciences MSc
- Pharmacokinetics MSc
- Postgraduate Diploma for Overseas Pharmacists (OSPAP) PgDip/MSc
- Psychiatric Therapeutics PgCert
- Psychiatric Pharmacy PgDip
- Psychiatric Pharmacy Practice MSc
- Pharmacist Independent Prescribing - Practice Certificate
- Clinically Enhanced Independent Prescribing PgCert
- Advanced Health Assessment PgCert
- PhD opportunities
Continuing Professional Development
- Anxiety and Sleep Disorders - Standalone module
- Schizophrenia - Standalone module
- The Dementias and Related Disorders - Standalone module
- Underlying Principles - Standalone module
- Clinically Enhanced Prescribing in Acute and Emergency Medicine – Standalone module
- The Affective Disorders - Standalone module