- Session 1: Aspire & Succeed, 3 Carpenters Rd, Lozells, Birmingham B19 2BA
- Session 2: Saathi House, 49 Bevington Rd, Aston, Birmingham B6 6HR
- Session 3: Welcome Change Community Centre and Café, Shard End, Birmingham B34 7AJ
Date & time
- Session 1: Tuesday 31st October, 11am-1pm at Aspire & Succeed
- Session 2: Friday 3rd November, 10am-12noon at Saathi House
- Session 3:Saturday 4th November, 10.30am-12.30pm at Welcome Change Community Cafe
What’s on offer? – These free events, organised by Aston University’s Celine Benoit, will highlight different community-led initiatives to support good health and well-being in Birmingham, celebrating successes, and discussing the best ways forward. In these sessions, we will talk briefly about health and wellbeing in Birmingham before showing four 5-minute videos showcasing the amazing work done in the city to promote good health and well-being. There will be an opportunity for discussion, after the videos, and for suggesting new ways forward. Food and refreshments will be available.
Intended audience – These events are free and open to all, including families with children.