We aim to deliver and maintain a sustainable campus and infrastructure that enhances the student experience and provides high quality accommodation and space that is accessible, efficient, flexible and responds to the needs of all our users.
The Estates Team is responsible for:
- Undertaking capital construction projects to build modern and efficient buildings fit for a 21st century research led University
- The design, development and refurbishment of rooms and buildings on the Aston estate such as lecture theatres and office spaces
- The maintenance of equipment, buildings, rooms and landscapes on the estate including gardening and cleaning services
- Embedding sustainability into all the Univeristy's aspects and operations
- The allocation and monitoring of teaching spaces
- Student society room bookings and the allocation of rooms for external events
- Portering and post room services.
- Contact us
To report any issues, noise or disruption anywhere on campus or to make a request, please contact the Estates Help Desk.
Phone - 0121 204 4000
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following opening times of the Help Desk:
- Monday: 08:00 to 16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday: 08:00 to 16:00
- Thursday 08:00 to 16:00
- Friday 08:00 to 16:00