You will need a “Student visa” if you are looking to study a full-time course in the UK

From the 1st January 2021, all EU/EEA (Except Irish Nationals) nationals who did not enter the UK before 31st December 2020, and non-EU/EEA overseas nationals are required to apply for a Student visa to undertake a full-time course at Aston University.

*If you are an EU/EEA National who did enter the UK before 31st December 2020, please refer to this page for advice about the “EU Settlement Scheme”

If you accept our offer of a place to study at Aston University, our team of qualified immigration advisers will be able to advise you on a range of visa and immigration issues, and help you apply for your Student visa. This is a free service. Contact us for help and advice or to arrange an appointment.

Contact us

If you have any queries or would like more information please contact an International Student Adviser at or by calling us on 0121 204 4567.