What should I do? 

If you wish to withdraw from the university, or to suspend your studies, it is important that you speak to your tutor. 

You can find more information about the process of withdrawing or taking a leave of absence (LOA) through The Hub. For academic advice and specific information about withdrawals and LOAs please click here.  

What about my tuition fee payments?

It is important that you read the University Tuition Fee Charging Policy carefully when considering withdrawing or suspending your studies.  You may still be liable for you tuition fee payments, despite not completing a full years study.  Section 4. Principles outlines how much you will need to pay, depending on when you make your application for withdrawal. 

If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please go to the Refunds page for more information.