RE:ACTION 24/7 is a free, online programme of events designed to help you to unlock your full potential to enhance your self-reflection, confidence and employability.
Run over 6-weeks, RE: ACTION 24/7 includes:
- Extraordinary sessions with high-profile speakers
- Interactive workshops with specialised trainers
- Exclusive sessions with high-level employers
- Reflection sessions where you can join a supportive discussion with fellow students
All sessions will be available on-demand, so you can catch up at a time to suit you. However, you'll get the best experience if you attend live, as you'll be able to take part in discussions and ask questions. If you are looking for development opportunities, in a safe and supportive environment RE:ACTION 24/7 is for you!
The deadline for registering is Friday 17th February 2023.
How it's going to work
Typical RE:ACTION 24/7 week:
- Monday – relatable Q&A with a high-profile inspirational speaker, who will speak about their lived experiences.
- Tuesday – training session, where you can find out how to put your learnings into practice.
- Wednesday – employer sessions – find out about how the theme relates to the world of work, and how YOU can get involved!
- Thursday – reflections – your chance to learn about the importance of reflection, and how to apply it, and how to set yourself goals.
If you have other responsibilities, and can’t make all of the sessions, don’t worry! Everything will be available on demand so you can watch when it best suits you.