Why choose a work-based degree?
With a variety of options that can be flexible, our courses will enable you to get a useful and relevant qualification while developing important new skills and learning knowledge you can apply in your workplace. As well as specialist expertise, you’ll develop key skills such as communication, team working and problem-solving to give you even more experience.
The abilities you acquire can help you to progress in your career and field. Learning while you’re earning is also a convenient way to get a qualification without losing out on money or employment opportunities. Work-based courses are a great opportunity to meet new people and share and learn knowledge from other colleagues within your field.
At Aston you will:
- Gain a qualification while earning a wage.
- Improve your skills and career prospects.
- Study a degree that is varied, flexible and accessible.
- Work on real-world projects, getting valuable experience while helping your employer.
- Develop the academic and vocational skills you need for career progression.