The Decarbonisation Net Zero Programme helps businesses to reduce their energy consumption and to access funding to support this activity.
The Programme aims to provide expert advice, information and business support to businesses across the West Midlands to empower them to both reduce their carbon footprint and their energy costs.
The programme is offering the following services to eligible businesses:
- Information and Advice (1-2-1 advice, webinars, workshops, peer networks, etc.) supporting businesses to understand how they can get to net zero carbon emissions by 2050, support with new regulations, having an impact on investment and energy challenges with less uncertainty to enable them to take larger/longer term investment decisions.
- Energy Audits/free diagnostic tools/on-site carbon reduction surveys supporting businesses to quantify and benchmark their emissions (audits of the energy used by their buildings, industrial processes and operations), identify cost-effective energy saving measures, set validated emissions targets, embed low carbon strategy within the company.
- Knowledge Transfer activities (a more technical Research and Development (R&D) support aimed at carbon accounting and sustainability software).
To register your business enquiry for a free energy audit click here.
The WM Net Zero Decarbonisation Programme’s objectives are to:
- support decarbonisation and improving the natural environment whilst growing the local economy.
- deliver effective decarbonisation in line with the Government legally binding climate target.
- provide immediate support to businesses so that they can deliver on net zero and in so doing enhancing their competitiveness and sustainability.
For more information on the complete decarbonisation support offering please direct your initial enquiry to Business Growth West Midlands here.
We look forward to working with you to support you in your energy reduction requirements.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact email@example.com to learn more about the programme.
Follow the Decarbonisation Net Zero Programme on social media: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | X | LinkedIn.