BSEEN offers current Aston University students and recent graduates a package of support to kick start their new ventures in Birmingham.
- What BSEEN offers
- 12 Months of support to launch your business
- 5 day intensive start-up bootcamp (currently delivered online)
- Co-working space just off campus
- £500 Grant
- A supportive community of young entrepreneurs
- Online community
- Monthly meetups
- Potential endorsement for the Start-up Visa
- Eligibility Criteria
- Current Aston students and alumni up to 5 years after graduation
- Must live in Birmingham
- Have a viable business idea (that has not yet started trading)
- Driven and motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Property and retail businesses are not eligible
- Apply Now
BSEEN applications for the April 2022 bootcamp is now open.
Please visit our website to submit your application – the deadline to apply is 27th Feb 2022 (midnight).
The April Bootcamp will be held face to face. There will be a series of workshops taking place on the following dates.
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th April
Please note you will need to be available for the vast majority of the workshops.
BSEEN, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, is a collaborative initiative between Aston University, Birmingham City University, University College Birmingham and Newman University. It is available to students from these universities and graduates within the last five years from any university living in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP area.