If you need a transcript of your marks, please email your former subject area or School. For ABS enquiries, please complete the Transcript Request Form below and return it with ID to the office.

The schools and their respective contacts to request transcripts are:

Aston Business School (ABS) & School of Business & Social Sciences (BSS) 

For ABS transcript requests, please complete the Transcript Request Form

For BSS transcript requests, please contact the below to obtain a transcript request form:

School of Engineering & Physical Sciences 


Combined Honours
School of Health & Life Sciences
Enquiries from Employers 

If you are an employer and would like to verify a graduate's degree or award, please go to the Academic Services page to complete the online form.

Degree Certificates

If you have lost your degree certificate, you can request a replacement using this link.

You can also contact our Student Records team in Academic Services directly at to request a replacement certificate.

If you need a letter confirming that you studied at Aston, please contact The Hub on Tel: +44 (0)121 204 4007 or

You may also be interested in...