Welcome to the Academic Services Student Records section which is located within The Hub on the Ground Floor of the Main Building. We are responsible for your student record from the point at which you enrol on your programme of study through to your graduation.
Use My Aston Portal to update the personal details in your Student Record.
Should you have any queries concerning your Student Record whilst you are studying in the first instance please contact your School Office. You may also contact the appropriate contact in Student Records.
- Contacts in Student Records
Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 0121 204 4007 Opening Hours, Location and Receptionist's contact details.
For queries about:- Council Tax exemption certificates
- Confirmation of enrolment letters
- UNICard (ID Card) queries (or refer to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirmation of award letter/third party verification of awards
- Reference Requests
For queries about:
Tuition Fees/Student Finance
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0121 204 4455
- Tuition fee queries (for payment queries, please contact Finance either by via the contact form on solve or by calling 0121 204 4355)
- Inaccuracies in your student record (e.g. Programme, mode of study changes, name change)
- Replacement degree certificates
- Student Finance queries for current students
For more information about Sponsorships, including Student Finance, please visit here: Tuition Fee Sponsorship | Aston University
For more information about Scholarships, please visit here: Funding | Aston University
If you are an Intentional student, please see more information here: International Scholarships | Aston University
Further application based scholarships are located here: Grants, Bursaries and Scholarships | Aston University
Please visit the FAQ section below which may help address your enquiry.