One of the main services that may be useful for Alumni is the issue of Replacement Degree Certificates

As an Alumni if you require your award to be verified via a third party or employer, the University uses the HEDD system.

Queries related to your student record upon graduation can be directed to and the Student Records Team will be able to support you.