A degree from Aston University is a strong investment in your future. Our graduates enjoy some of the highest graduate employment levels in the country and we have a strong reputation for the quality of our teaching and research.
- Aston University have a significant scholarship programme in place to support our students, whatever their background.
- We have set a headline tuition fee of £9,000 a year for all UK and EU undergraduates starting a degree in September 2012.
- If you achieve AAB or above in your A Levels (or equivalent), you are eligible for the Aston Excellence Scholarship worth £4,000 over a typical Aston University degree.
- If you take a paid placement year or year abroad, the tuition fee for that year will be just £1,000. If you take an unpaid placement year, there will be no tuition fee. Most of our scholarship packages also include a tuition fee-free placement year.
- You do not have to pay tuition fees upfront – a student loan is available, with low rates of interest, from the UK Government via the Student Loans Company.
- You don't start to repay the loan until you are earning over £21,000
The information on these pages is provided for illustration purposes only and the scholarships outlined within it are subject to change. Please check the website on a regular basis for updates and changes. All information is subject to approval by the Office of Fair Access and University Council.