Duration of Programme: 4 and a 1/2 years of blended work-based, distance and on campus learning
Total number of credits gained: 360
- eligible to work in the UK
- not in full-time education (at the time you enrol on the programme)
To be eligible for admission to this programme a student must be recruited jointly by Aston University and an employer in a role with responsibilities aligned with the degree content.
Applicants should have a level 3 qualification (such as A levels, BTEC or equivalent) and at least grade C GCSE Maths and English to be eligible to apply, however, individual companies will also specify further requirements. All applicants will be required to pass an online strength-based assessment in order to be invited to an assessment centre for further tests and interview.
- 7 week block of face-to-face study at the start of the programme (full-time attendance required 5 days a week)
- Evening online seminars and tutorials
- Four on-campus teaching days in each six-month block plus up to two days for examinations
Support: At every level of your degree, appropriate support will be provided to help you achieve your goals. A skills coach will be assigned to you throughout the first stage of the programme and an independent professional mentor is available to advise in later years.
Tuition fees: Students do not pay fees for the programme, the fees are being met jointly by the UK Government and the student’s employer. Note that employers may require students to pay the fees for resits.