Why choose Aston?
- Optional taught modules let you tailor what you learn to what you are interested in.
- Distance learning is available for some of the courses.
- Aston is rated in the top 10 for Pharmacology and Pharmacy in The Complete University Guide’s 2014 league tables.
- Some courses offer an excellent foundation for study at PhD level. The School of Life and Health Sciences will consider fee waivers for PhD study for the best performing candidates from its MSc programmes, where appropriate Aston University academic supervisors can be provided.
- Individual modules can be undertaken as part of the School’s flexible credit accumulation system leading to a post-graduate certificate, diploma or masters qualification.
Postgraduate taught programmes: Clinical Sciences: