The School of Life & Health Sciences is offering three scholarships of £15,000
to students from Africa and South America
. Scholarships are supported by the Ferguson Foundation which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider study in the UK.
The scholarships are available to students applying to on campus postgraduate taught programmes including:
If successful, you will have to contribute approximately £2,500 towards your MSc tuition fees. Please note you will be required to provide evidence to the UKBA that you have this amount plus living costs.
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for one of these scholarships and you meet the above eligibility criteria you will need to:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form
- Following the submission of your application, email email@example.com to state that you wish to be considered for this scholarship, please ensure you state your full name and application number.
Applications for this scholarship close 31 March 2017 and announcement of awards will be in May 2017 via email.