This course provides a firm base for entering one of the biomedical science areas of employment, which have significantly increased both nationally and internationally over recent years.
This course provides an ideal foundation for entering the pharmaceutical industry, the Scientific Civil Service or for further studies leading to a PhD. Many of our graduates have found this course to be a valuable qualification when applying for a PhD. Recent graduates have gained roles such as:
- Research Scholar, Symbiosis International University & Chest Research Foundation
- Biomedical Scientist, St George's Hospital (NHS)
- Administrative and Funding Coordinator, Access to Basic medical Care (ABC) Foundation
- Assistant Lecturer, Unspecified university
- Lab Technician, PROLIVFIC
- Lab Technologist/Army Officer, Military Hospital
- PhD, Institute of Inflammation and Repair, The University of Manchester
- Research Assistant, Aston University
- Research Consultant, Environmental sector
- Research Laboratory Technician, University of Birmingham.
It must be emphasised that the course is NOT accredited by an outside organisation.