Mode of delivery: Full time, on campus, (distance learning not available)
Duration: 12 months
Intake: Approximately 10 students per year
- We welcome applications from candidates interested in our course who have the skills and capability to excel. All candidates are considered on an individual basis based on their qualifications, experience, references and motivation.
- Applicants must possess a good honours degree (minimum lower 2nd class) from a recognised university in a biological, biomedical or biochemistry based subject.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification. English language test requirements may be waived where students’ undergraduate degree was studied in an English speaking country. Find out more about our English language requirements.
Start dates: September (13 September 2017 for international and EU students; 18 September 2017 for UK students).
How to apply:
- Apply here
- The application deadline for UK / EU students is 1 August 2017.
- The application deadline for international students is 31 August 2017.
- If you are applying close to the deadline, please ensure you have all supporting documentation ready for the application. If the deadline has passed, we may still be able to consider you, so please contact us.