- Organisational Behaviour
- Learning & Talent Development
- Workplace Design & Health
- Research Methods in Human Resource Management & Business and Organisational Behaviour
- Employee Relations and Counselling
- Assessment Performance and Reward
- Strategy, Change & Leadership
Optional Modules (Choose one):
- Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Organisational Behaviour Theory and Practice
- Strategic Business Sustainability
- Strategic & International Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Management of Innovation
- Economic Environment of Business
The programme then concludes with a dissertation project
Business skills for life: the essential Aston Professional Development Programme
The Aston Professional Development Programme (PDP) is an integral module that forms part of your MSc taught course from day one.This compulsory module runs throughout the academic year. We have designed it around knowledge through practice - to enhance your employability as you customise the PDP experience to suit your own learning goals and skills development needs.
We take a multidimensional, qualitative and individually tailored approach. Using reflective models, we integrate a competency-based framework into our existing academic programmes. You will engage with different kinds of experiential learning, such as skills workshops, work-based experience, study abroad and develop your own unique skillset.
This pathway between theory and the world of work brings together Aston’s faculty, careers practitioners and business and academic partnerships teams to help you step into your future careers as culturally aware, global professionals.