- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisation Behaviour: Theory and Practice
- Learning & Talent Development
- Assessment, Performance and Reward
- Organisational Behaviour: Theory and Practice
- Strategy, Change & Leadership
- Research Methods in Human Resource Management & Business and Organisational Behaviour
Optional Modules (chose two):
- Employee Relations in Context
- Accounting for Non-financial Managers
- Employee Relations & Counselling
- Strategic & International Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Management of Innovation
- Economic Environment of Business
The programme then concludes with a dissertation project.
In addition to your Aston degree, you will have the opportunity to participate in our international study exchange programme. Studying with one of our partner institutions, the programme will enhance your international experience and communication skills, preparing you for a career in the international business environment.
Business skills for life: the essential Aston Professional Development Programme
The Aston Professional Development Programme (PDP) is an integral module that forms part of your MSc taught course from day one.This compulsory module runs throughout the academic year. We have designed it around knowledge through practice - to enhance your employability as you customise the PDP experience to suit your own learning goals and skills development needs.
We take a multidimensional, qualitative and individually tailored approach. Using reflective models, we integrate a competency-based framework into our existing academic programmes. You will engage with different kinds of experiential learning, such as skills workshops, work-based experience, study abroad and develop your own unique skillset.
This pathway between theory and the world of work brings together Aston’s faculty, careers practitioners and business and academic partnerships teams to help you step into your future careers as culturally aware, global professionals.