In addition to the standard MSc entry requirements, you must demonstrate quantitative and analytical skills, by having studied some finance, economics or other quantitative modules at undergraduate level.
Plus one of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
For International Students:
- An official academic transcript, with an official English translation, of your university grades to date
- Students whose native language is not English will also need to satisfy our English language requirements
- Pre-sessional English language programmes are available for good applicants whose English qualification falls just short of these requirements.
Duration of course: Full-time - 12 months
Start date: September
The information contained on this website details the typical entry requirements for this course for the most commonly offered qualifications. Applicants with alternative qualifications may wish to enquire with the relevant admissions teams prior to application whether or not their qualifications are deemed acceptable. For less commonly encountered qualifications this will be judged on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the academic admissions tutor.