15 February - 15:30 - 18:00
Find out how we can help take your career to the next level:
Hear from careers experts
Meet our Course Directors
Get one-to-one advice
Find out more about funding options
Tour our campus
- 14:45 – 15:45 Optional Campus Tour
- 15:30 – 16:00 Registration, Networking and Information Fair
- 16:00 – 16:10 Welcome, Professor Alec Cameron, Vice Chancellor
- 16:10 – 16:30 Postgraduate Funding Options, Yvonne Burquest and Kim Jones, Student Finance Team
- 16:30 – 16:50 Careers support, resources and employer engagement, Sarah Warburton, Careers Consultant
- 16:50 – 17:00 Break
- 17:00 – 18:00 School Presentations
Why choose Aston?
- 2nd in the UK for Teaching Quality (THE, TEF)
- 29th in the world for International Outlook (Times Higher World Rankings)
- 5 QS Stars for teaching and internationalisation
If you're new to Birmingham, why not make a day of it?
Open Day guests are invited to attend Brumlife, a jobs fair with a twist: not only do you get an introduction to some of the city’s top employers, you also get to find out where the best places are to live, what CSR opportunities you can get involved in, and where’s best to go out to eat and drink!
You can attend Brumlife anytime from 12:00, making sure you arrive at Aston in time for the Open Day registration. Brumlife is organised by BPS Birmingham Aspire, and you must register here to attend.