Aston University offers graduates and staff from one of our current partner institutions a discount of 10% against current tuition fees for our postgraduate taught programmes. The discount applies to any student who has graduated from a current partner university within the last five years or a current member of staff with a minimum of three year’s service. The list of current partners can be accessed here.
The discount applies to students applying directly onto one of our full-time Postgraduate Taught programmes only. The complete list of Aston Postgraduate programmes can be found here and our current postgraduate fees can be found here. Download the application form here.
Terms and conditions apply.
- 10% discount off full fees (EU and International) for any student who has graduated from a partner university within the last five years or a current member of staff from a partner university with a minimum of three year’s service. A management letter of introduction confirming the applicant is a staff member at the institution will be required prior to or at enrolment.
- The discount applies on direct applications only and not via our global agent network.
- The discount is applied against the applicant personal fee status and not the location of the institution they graduated from.
- The discount applies to students enrolling onto our Full-time Postgraduate Taught programmes only.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship
The following programmes are excluded:
Joint MA in Multilevel Governance & International Relations
Double MA in Europe & the World
Double MA in Governance and International Politics
- English Language Pre-sessional programmes
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Download the application form here.