You're in good hands. Aston's outstanding record for graduate employment is supported by our well-equipped Careers+Placements service. We have a team of friendly and highly experienced professionals ready to support you during your studies.
Career support and advice
By studying at Aston you can expect careers guidance and placement support which will enhance your capability and employability. We are committed to ensuring that your time spent at Aston prepares you for the graduate job market.
Shape your prospects
If you are applying to be an Aston student, we know that you care about your prospects, so why shouldn't we? That's why the success of the Careers+Placements service is measured by the percentage of our students securing top graduate jobs. As as Aston student, you can expect:
- Exceptional careers guidance, education and information services
- Advice from Careers Consultants delivered through one-to-one appointments
- Access to the most current and relevant career planning tools
- Guidance for the development of self-awareness, key competencies and transferable skills
- Exclusive access to Aston Futures - our network of opportunities and placements
- Free access to employer presentations, drop-ins and recruitment fairs
We are are working closely with graduate recruiters to ensure you have access to best opportunities right here on campus.
Get your graduate role
As an Aston University student you will gain the skills and confidence to be successful in your chosen career. We provide access to exciting opportunities and introduce you to a dynamic network of local and international employers.
Our Graduate Advantage programme has helped secure 4000 paid internships for graduates across the West Midlands, while major employers like IBM, Unilever, PwC actively target Aston Graduates at recruitment fairs on campus.
Whatever your chosen career, Aston's Careers+Placements Team will guide you to your graduate role. If that wasn't enough, your degree programme is written with input from industry professionals and major employers. Your future could not be in better hands.
Visit the Careers website for more information on how Aston can get you the graduate job you deserve.