You're in good hands. Aston's outstanding record for graduate employment is supported by our well-equipped Careers & Employability Centre. We have a 50-strong team of highly experienced professionals ready to support you during your studies.
Career support and advice
By studying at Aston you can expect careers guidance and placement support which will enhance your capability and employability. We are committed to ensuring that your time spent at Aston prepares you for the graduate job market.
89% of Aston students believe they have improved their career prospects as a result of Aston's support
Shape your prospects
If you are applying to be an Aston student, we know that you care about your prospects, so why shouldn't we? That's why the success of the Careers & Employability Centre is measured by the percentage of our students securing top graduate jobs. As as Aston student, you can expect:
- Exceptional careers guidance, education and information services
- Advice from Careers Consultants delivered through one-to-one appointments
- Access to the most current and relevant career planning tools
- Guidance for the development of self-awareness, key competencies and transferable skills
- Exclusive access to Aston Futures - our network of opportunities and placements
- Free access to employer presentations, drop-ins and recruitment fairs
Whatever your chosen career, Aston's Careers and Employability Centre will guide you to your graduate role. If that wasn't enough, your degree programme is written with input from industry professionals and major employers. Your future could not be in better hands.
Visit the Careers website for more information on how Aston can get you the graduate job you deserve.