Electrical Testing

Get your appliances checked
Residential Services takes the health and safety of all residents very seriously so would remind residents that, in accordance with the Accommodation Licence Agreement, all your electrical equipment must have a Portable Appliance Test (PAT test) and an “in date” Pass Sticker before being used in University Accommodation.

PAT testing clinics will be available during Term 1

Employable Graduates; Exploitable Research