- ·Enriching the Student Experience
- ·Excellent Learning & Teaching Practice
Beneficiary: Business and the professions
- ·Outstanding Business Engagement and/or Innovation
- ·Excellent Research (including research support and supervision)
Beneficiary: Our region and society
- ·Outstanding Contribution to the Community or Environment
- ·Exceptional International Activities
- ·Excellent Citizenship
Culture and organisation – Aspirational and high performance
- ·Best Customer Service
- ·Professional Staff Member of the Year
- ·Best Newcomer
- ·Idea of the Year
- ·Unsung Hero
- ·Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the University
Details of all of the Awards, and the nomination procedures, can be found at www.aston.ac.uk/about/awards/.
Nominations can be put forward by any member of staff, and students can nominate for Best Customer Service, Enriching the Student Experience, and Excellent Learning & Teaching Awards and will be considered by a panel, chaired by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor.
The closing date for receipt of nominations is 12 noon on 8 June 2018.
All nominees will be invited to a drinks reception with the Vice-Chancellor on 20 June 2018.
The winners will be announced w/c 27 June 2018.
The awards ceremony will take place on 19 September 2018.
Questions or queries relating to the awards, as well as completed nomination forms, should be directed to Martin Johnson (email@example.com)