Want to be a fully certified pool lifeguard? Take your National Pool lifeguard qualification with Sport Aston.
Taking your course with Sport Aston will ensure you receive an industry standard qualification and are fully eligible for pool lifeguard work.
Becoming a fully qualified pool lifeguard paves the way for a rewarding and fulfilling career. You will help people feel safer, more secure and confident in the water. Being a lifeguard, you will be motivated to keep fit - a lot of sports and leisure centres give staff special discounts to use their facilities. Working hours are flexible and you can enjoy a satisfying career that has a direct impact on people's lives.
Our next National Pool Lifeguard Qualification course will start on the 4th April 2016. The course lasts 5 days with an assessment on the 6th day. The course details are below:
4th April 08:30-17:30
5th April 08:30-17:30
6th April 08:30-17:30
7th April 08:30-17:30
8th April 08:30-17:30
10th April 08:30-17:30 - Assessment
Unit 1 – the principles of lifesaving and swimming pool supervision
Unit 2 – the application of supervision and rescue in a swimming pool
- Before starting the course, you must be able to:
- Jump or dive into the pool in deep water
- Swim 50 metres in 1 minute or less
- Swim 100 metres on your front and then on your back
- Tread water in deep water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to a minimum of 1.5 metres
- Climb out of the pool unaided, without using the steps
- You must be 16 years of age
Member (Aston student or staff) £180
Non-member (all other categories) £230
How To Book
To book your place please call 0121 204 4623.
For further information please speak to Darren Hale on 0121 204 4619 or email email@example.com.