How to make a complaint about the Students' Union

If you wish to make a complaint about the services and facilities provided by the Students' Union or any matter concerning the operation of the Union you should contact Gary Moulder, the Guild's Finance and General Manager (by phone: 0121 204 4047 or e-mail) or Alison Levey, Director of Registry and Student Planning (on phone: 0121 204 4665 or e-mail).

Employable Graduates; Exploitable Research