Aston University are holding an Open Day specifically for schools and colleges to bring groups of students to on
Wednesday 28 June 2017 from 10am - 2.30pm.
What's available on the Day?
Students attending the Open Day will be able to:
- Explore the university campus and view some typical accommodation
- Discover some of the facilities available to students such as the library and the sports centre
- Hear more about the careers and placements support available and why Aston consistently features in the top 20 for graduate employment
- Find out more about studying degree courses at university level
- Speak to current Aston students about what University life is really like
Who is the Day aimed at?
Most of the schools and college students attending the Open Day will be Y12 students who are thinking about starting University in 2018. We do have a small number of Y10 and Y11 students also registered to attend who are thinking about University as a future option.
What time does the event take place?
We have shortened the Open Day to fit more with the school Day so it is scheduled to take place from 10am - 2:30pm. You do not need to stay for the whole day if timetabling doesn't allow for this.
How many students can attend?
We welcome small bookings of students up to large groups.
How do I make a booking?
Please email email@example.com with details of how many students you would like to bring, and one of the team will be in touch shortly to confirm your booking. Please note that closer to the time we will require further details about the students who will be attending, and the subject areas that they are interested in.
How do I get further information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 204 4771.