Payment will be taken from your account after it has been authorised and cleared, this is normally within 24 hours.
The online payment system will ask you to complete a series of fields. Please follow the instructions below to ensure the form is competed correctly:
- Payment type: choose 'either University-Wide Lang Prog Single Module' or 'University-Wide Lang Prog Double Module' depending on the course you plan to study:
- Date of birth: type in your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Your name: include your full name (first and last names)
- Amount: If you include an incorrect figure here, your application will be delayed and you may miss out on a place on a particular course or test date:
- Double module: £400. October - May (full academic year approximately 30 weeks)
- Single module: £275. October - December / January - May (one academic term approximately 12 weeks)
- Comment: Leave this blank.
The following page will ask you to provide your card details. Complete the fields with the information from your credit or debit card.
Confirmation of payment
Once your card details have been inputted, you will receive an on-screen confirmation message.