- MA (Hons) French & Spanish (University of Edinburgh)
- MSc Business Information Systems (University of Lincoln)
- PGCE Modern Languages (University of Hull)
- DELTA (International House Singapore)
My English language teaching career has included working in France, Spain, Cyprus, Vietnam and Singapore, where I was employed by The British Council and International House. In the UK, I have taught at the London School of Finance and Management, College of North West London, University of Edinburgh and University of Birmingham.
I now teach undergraduate and postgraduate students within all four schools of study at Aston University. In addition, I manage the Centre for English Language and Communication at Aston (CELCA).
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and English for Specific Academic Purposes (ESAP)
- English language testing and assessment
- Intercultural communication
- LEM020 Educational Management in TESOL