Date: Wednesday 14 May 2014
Venue: Aston University, Birmingham, B4 7ET
Price: Standard rate £50 / Concessionary rate £25 / Student rate £10
New Directions in Reflective Practice is a one-day event aimed at bringing together researchers and English language professionals to share current approaches to reflective practice. We are delighted to welcome many well-known researchers as speakers at the event, which will open with a plenary talk by Professor Tom Farrell (author of Reflective Language Teaching: From Research to Practice). During the conference, there will be plenty of opportunity for discussion of a range of issues in the field, from practical approaches to reflective practice to researching it effectively and evaluating it critically.
Speakers: Key Speaker:
- Dr Nur Kurtoglu-Hooton, Aston University, Birmingham, UK
- Dr Jane Spiro, Oxford-Brookes University, UK
- Dr Elaine Riordan, University of Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- Professor Steve Walsh, Newcastle University, UK
- Dr Steve Mann, University of Warwick, UK
- Dr Sue Wharton, University of Warwick, UK
- Sarah Banks, University of Warwick, UK
- Dr Fiona Farr, University of Limerick
For more details of this event, click here.
Registration and payment:
This event is now fully booked. To be put on a waiting list, please contact Jacquie Harding at email@example.com
Hotel rooms can be booked at the Aston Business School. For more details and to check availability, click here quote name of conference on booking to receive discount.
Car parking and Directions:
To book a parking space online, for a map and directions, click here.
For general queries, contact: Jacquie Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org