You can also pay by cheque or cash - find out more on this page.
Payment will be taken from your account after it has been authorised and cleared, this is normally within 24 hours.
The online payment system will ask you to complete a series of fields. Please follow the instructions below to ensure the form is competed correctly:
- Payment type: choose IELTS Exam
- Date of Birth: type in your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Your name: include your full name (first and last names)
- Amount: You will need to manually add the exact amount for the IELTS test (£150 for tests in 2014) in this field. If you include an incorrect figure here your application may be delayed and you could miss your preferred test date.
- Comment: Leave this blank.
The following page will ask you to provide your card details. Complete the fields with the information from your credit or debit card.
Confirmation of payment
Once your card details have been inputted successfully you will recieve an on-screen confirmation message. Please print a copy of this receipt and enclose it with your application as proof of payment.