- Please return your books on or before the due date as fines are charged for the late return of books which have been reserved by another user (on hold).
- All 1 day loans must be returned by 13:00 the next day, except for items borrowed on Fridays which are due for return by 13:00 the following Monday.
- 7 day or long loan items are due back any time before the end of the due date, up until mid-night.
- You can return books using the Return option on the self-service machines. Once you have followed the on-screen instructions to return the books, place them in the book boxes.
- When the Library building is closed you can use the book return box outside. (This book return box is closed on University closed days and at Easter and Christmas.)
- You can also return books by post but you will need to pay the return postage. Books may be returned by courier or post but the service used should give a guaranteed return within 2-3 days. All items returned should be securely packed and addressed to:
Public Services Coordinator
You will be responsible for the safe return of the item, and if it is lost while it is being returned, you will have to pay for its replacement.
For full details please consult our postal loans page.