Visitors are welcome to make use of:
• Library SmartSearch to locate books and journals.
• The Library’s collection of books and journals for reference only. (SCONUL Access members may be able to borrow books.)
• The Library’s self-service scanning facilities - scan to your own email address.
• The Library’s study facilities.
• Assistance from staff at the Help desk, whilst it is open. You are welcome to make an appointment with our Information Specialists in advance if you think you will need extra help.
(Please note: Library computers / laptops are not available to visitors.)
If you would like to use your laptop to access the Internet in the Library, you can request a password to connect to the Aston-LIS-Visitors wireless network from the Help desk. If you would like further information about access to books and online resources, please link to our LibGuide for Guests.
Please note: When using Library Services, visitors must abide by the Library Regulations. Any person trying to make use of Library facilities to which they are not entitled, or anyone attempting to remove materials illicitly from the Library, will be deemed to be in breach of the Library Regulations and subject to appropriate sanctions.
Library Regulations - main things to remember.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.