Library Core Performance Standards 2008/09 (PDF file)
Library & Information Services has developed a set of service standards for key areas of library activities. The standards apply to services delivered during the normal working week, e.g. Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm, and during term time only. Full opening times are available at http://www.aston.ac.uk/lis/usinglibrary/openinghours/
We would like to know what you think of our service standards. Do they cover the services that are most important to you and do they enable you to study, teach and research effectively? Your input to the standards will enable us to review and revise them where necessary, to make them more relevant to our customers’ needs.
You can give your comments in the following ways:
- Complete one of our comments forms (available at Enquiries and Reception)
- Use our online comments form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Public Services Officer, Library & Information Services, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham B4 7ET
- Alternatively, you can speak to our Enquiries staff, who will pass on your views.