We are able to offer direct second year entry to a small number of suitable students. However this is subject to a few criteria. These are:
1. You need to meet our entry criteria from previous qualifications.
2. You must be taking the first year of an IBMS-accredited BSc Biomedical Science at another UK university. Your first year modules must map onto our programme of teaching and you need to be on target to obtain 60% or more in all of your modules and overall in your first year.
3. Your transfer is supported by a suitable academic referee (e.g. personal tutor or course tutor).
4. Applications need to be made via UCAS before the end of June deadline.
5. You might be asked to attend an interview.
You can get in touch with the Admissions Team in the following ways: