Undergraduate Admissions Tutor
I joined Aston Life and Health Sciences in October 2006, having spent the previous four years as senior Audiologist at Gloucestershire royal Hospital in Gloucestershire. Prior to that, I spent 3 years at Cochlear Ltd Australia as a Clinical Specialist Asia Pacific region and therefore have some experience of the private sector.
Qualifications & Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Practice (2011)
- MSc Audiology and Speech Pathology (2000)
- BSc Audiology and Speech Pathology (1998)
- 2006-date: Tutor in Clinical Audiology, Aston School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University. 2008- date: Admissions Tutor Audiology programmes. 2011-date: Programme director MSc Clinical Science.
- 2003-2006: Senior Audiologist (Children and Adults) Gloucestershire royal Hospital.
- 2000-2003: Clinical Specialist Cochlear Ltd Australia.
Adult Auditory Assessment, Auditory Implants and Auditory Anatomy.
- Bilateral cochlear Implantation
- Auditory Plasticity
- Cortical Auditory Evoked Potentials.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Clinical Scientist - Audiology (Health Professions Council)